In the next month, viewers online and in California can view the PBS By the People broadcast of the first ever statewide Deliberative Poll on California governance reform, conducted in Torrance, CA on June 24-26, 2011.
Moderated by Judy Woodruff, the special reports the outcomes of the deliberations on four topics:
- Reforming the initiative
- Reforming the legislature
- Reforming state/local relations
- Tax and fiscal issues.
The California PBS broadcast schedule is below.
To learn more about the results, visit the website of the Center for Deliberative Democracy at Stanford University.
KQED San Francisco
- Thursday, October 13 at 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 15 at 5:00 a.m.
- Sunday, October 16 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 14 at 10:00 p.m (KQED LIFE)
- Saturday, October 15 at 4:00 a.m (KQED LIFE)
- Sunday, October 16 at 9:00 p.m. (KQED WORLD)
- Monday, October 17 at 3:00 a.m. (KQED WORLD)
- Wednesday, October 26 at 8:00 a.m. (KQED WORLD)
- Wednesday, October 26 at 11:00 a.m. (KQED WORLD)
- Sunday, October 30 at 6:00 p.m. (KQED PLUS - former KTEH San Jose)
- Monday, October 31 at 9:00 p.m. (KVIEHD)
- Tuesday, November 1 at 3:00 p.m. (KVIEHD)
- Saturday, November 5 at 10:00 p.m. (KVIE2)